Have you ever considered starting an online business? It is the perfect way to get money without struggling much. The internet opened up space that allows people to access international markets easily. This is why online trading activities have increased recently. There are many other openings that you can start online and get good money. For example, you can create a sports betting website. This will help you cover the growing number of risk-takers who love betting in sports.
If you are serious about getting started with this online business, you just have to read this review, which will explain everything that you need to start running a sports betting white label.
What is sports betting?
You probably have heard of the term ‘sports betting’ but you aren’t sure what it means. Well, it can be easily defined as a form of gamble where you place a bet on the expected outcome of a sporting game. Take the example of football where there are three likely events at the end of a match i.e. win, loss, or draw. The idea is to predict which outcome will happen. If it happens, you will be paid based on the odds stated during your bet.
From a business perspective, sports betting needs a platform on which players can place their bets. Such a platform needs to be intuitive to attract more gamblers to it. This is where you as a businessperson comes into play. You bridge the gap and provide people with a betting platform where they can place their bets safely. Once you have the website and the platform ready, you can sit back and watch players make their bets as you make money. Of course, you will also be hoping that they lose their bets for you to make more money.
Right now, you must be worried about the technicality of creating a bookmaking platform. Don’t worry because that is where the sports betting white label solution comes in handy.
Sportsbetting white label – what is it?
Thanks to the sports betting white label solution, you don’t have to worry about creating a betting platform. A white label solution is an old business model that has become prominent since the advent of the internet. This business model is very simple; someone creates a product/service and sells it to another company to use it. When the product/service is created, the creator sells it and loses ownership as it is branded the names of the new owners.
In sportsbetting white label, you get an already-developed betting website. This website also acts as a betting platform where people can place their bets. The white label company provides a complete platform and you brand it with your name then market it. The business is ready for use as soon as you buy it from the white label service provider.
This business model works perfectly for passive investors who have the money but do not have the time to create a platform. You can begin to market the white label sportsbook. The good thing about this industry is that it is trending and you will have an easy time getting it into the market. However, you must develop a robust marketing strategy that will get your white label sportsbook solution ahead of others. You will also need to find the best solution amongst the companies offering to create for you a sports betting platform white label.
Is sports betting platform white label a good online business idea?
The online business space is expanding and business people are having a good time investing in the new markets. Just before investing, you need to conduct due diligence that will determine the viability of the business model that you are going to engage in.
While at it, we have conducted due diligence for you to help you determine the suitability of creating a white label sports betting platform as a form of online business. We will highlight the good things that you will get and what you need to benefit fully from this online business venture.
Why white label sports betting solution is a great idea
You can start immediately
White label sports betting solution is a business model that has an immediate start option. It is a big business opportunity that allows you to start immediately and start making money. Most businesses require a lot of background work before getting started. However, if you opt for a white label sportsbook solution, you will get everything done for you and start immediately.
Assembling a team to develop software that will be used to run a sports betting platform will be very expensive. This is why the white label sportsbook gives you an instant solution to your problem at a very low cost. Of course, the cost may vary from one white label to another but the overall cost is much lower than doing it yourself. The business sense in it is that the white label service provider finds it easy to do it since the company has this service as its main business.
Payment processing integration
White label sports betting platform provides many payment methods for your customers to use. The website is integrated with top online payment methods like PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Master Card, Visa, etc. This makes your business marketable online.
A good sports betting white label will also add security features when creating a sports betting website. This reduces online fraud and you can trust that your business website will be secure. Risk management is an important business aspect that all online businesses must consider.
There are many other benefits that can be discussed, though these form the main benefits that you get for choosing a white label sportsbook solution.
Sportsbetting white label – how to start?
Even before you get a provider of sports betting white label solutions, you need to do a few things for the success of your online business.
Checklist before you get started
- License: you need to ensure that you have a proper license to operate a betting website. Some countries are strict with online gambling and require strict registration and licensing to provide such services. This is a service that you can get from sports betting white label solution. Experienced white label providers get you platforms that are already licensed.
- Know your competition: sports betting is a competitive field that you need to understand before you get in. Analyze the kind of competition that you have and see how you can penetrate the market.
- Consider all the costs: there could be other costs apart from the purchase of the white label sports betting platform. You need to know these costs so that you are not surprised when running your business.
- Marketing strategy: while getting your betting website out in the market, you need to consider the best channel. Social media is one of the trending ways to market your betting website. You can also use influencers to market your website.
How to choose the best sports betting white label?
Finding the right white label sports betting solution is crucial if you want your business to succeed. This is why we will share the most important things that you need to consider when choosing a white label sportsbook.
- The market covered: the software provider should have a wide market reach for you to get many customers. Ideally, a global sportsbetting website is what you are looking to get from the white label service provider.
- Sports covered: this is the most important consideration that you need to check before you go far. If you want your business to succeed, you will need to have many sports covered. An ideal number lies anywhere between 50 and 100. Some of the top sports that should not miss include soccer/football, tennis, basketball, rugby, golf, ice hockey, American football, etc. You can also ask for eSports added as it has become a common option among many online gamblers.
- Payment processing: you need to make it easy for your customers to deposit and withdraw money. Adding multiple payment methods is what you should look for in an ideal sportsbetting platform white label. It is an extra benefit if they can add cryptocurrencies as part of the payment methods.
- Flexible front-end system: when creating a sportsbetting website, the white label company needs to focus on the interface of the website. It should be easy for online bettors to navigate through the website. The admirable features that define a flexible front-end system are customizable templates, quick integration, multiple languages, web-based (with no need for downloads), and Omni-channel offering (giving customers access via desktop and mobile devices).
- Strong back-office tools: it is also important for the website to be managed with efficiency. You will need a sportsbetting white label that has stable security, real-time reports, detailed statistics, management of events, and an anti-fraud prevention system among others.
- Customer support: this includes technical support that the white label service provider offers to you and stranded customers.
You will get a good sport betting white label solution if you consider these factors.
Sports betting white label vs. lottery white label platform
If you are considering an investment in the betting and gambling industry, you need to consider all the options presented. The lottery white label platform is an amazing alternative that you can take if you are targeting huge returns.
Unlike sports betting, the lottery has a significant prospect of huge returns. Therefore, you consider the lottery white label platform instead of sports betting. Let’s compare the two to determine which is better.
A table summary of the differences between the sports betting white label and the lottery white label
Explanation of the differences between sports betting white label and lottery white label
From the above summary, it is clear that the lottery white label platform is a much better investment choice compared to sports betting. Both bear some risks but the lottery is loved by many people because of its association with the charity, which makes it a high-selling business venture.
Therefore, you should consider the lottery white label solution if you want to start an active online business that will guarantee you a great return on investment.
WhiteLotto lottery white label – the best alternative for sports betting white label
Now that you know how profitable the lottery business can be, then you should strive to find the best lottery white label. WhiteLotto is the industry leader that you can trust for a great partnership that will guarantee you the best return on investment.
WhiteLotto is a solid white label for lottery solutions. The company has the knowledge and experience needed to develop intuitive gambling platforms that will excite the market.
Choosing WhiteLotto is a guarantee for the following:
- A software that runs in more than 40 international languages to ensure that you capture the widest market possible
- It works on all devices including desktop and mobile devices. You can also use different operating systems and still enjoy a seamless experience
- There is no need for customers to download anything as the platform is web-based
- There are many international lotteries that have been added to the platform. The top ones include Powerball, Mega Millions, EuroMillions, GG World Lottery, and GG World Keno among others
- Different payment methods have been added to give lottery players a smooth experience
You can trust WhiteLotto to offer exemplary white label solutions in the lottery industry.